Terms of Service
By visiting karenwhooley.com, you are consenting to our terms and conditions:
- Email: Although I am diligent in trying to keep up with my communications, whether it is support, general questions or anything else, due to the nature of my work, I only check email 2 times a day. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.
- Ravelry: I am NO LONGER accepting communication on Ravelry
- Instagram: I am on Instagram 1-2x a day reviewing posts, although you may see postings more often than that.
- Facebook: I am on Facebook 1-2x a day reviewing posts, although you may see postings more often than that.
E-Commerce: We offer products/services for sale on this site using Stripe, which securely processes payments. We never learn or store your credit card information due to using this processing service.
Comments: This site allows users to comment on certain pages and posts. Comments are subject to moderation and may be removed at the discretion of the moderator. We will delete any comments that are posted on any page or post that contain or include (but not limited to) any of the following:
- Comments that are abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law.
- Comments that are commercial in nature.
- Comments that solicits funds or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post messages that contain stock touts. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
Intellectual Property: This site contains the intellectual property owned by Karen Whooley and others, including trademarked, copyrighted and other intellectual property. We do, however, encourage sharing our content. If you use a single unaltered image from this site, please give copyright credit to Karen Whooley (KarenWhooley.com) and link back to KarenWhooley.com. You may share images on Pinterest, with a link back to the original post. However, any image that is copyrighted by others and is used with permission on this website should not be shared. Please contact us if you are wanting to use other images or alter images.
PLEASE NOTE: Any information from this site is used at the readers’ own risk. Karen Whooley does not take responsibility for any injuries that may result.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on September 6, 2017. Changes will be updated on the website.